Sunday, November 25, 2012

Almost two years and Convocation is Here and Leave.

It's been 1 years and 8 months since I've ever touch my blog. I though I would never have the chance to  or will never touch it again. But today momento making this happen again

The day, Today, Yes, 25 November 2012, The Diploma Graduation Ceremony of Public Relations in Tunku Abdul Rahman College.

What I really what to share about is when I walked out from the college hall looking for my mother and brother, what happened was I saw my mum was in tears. I was shocked honestly. That would be the last thing that came into my mind. Not because Diploma is not important for me or not because I thought my mother has no feelings.

But seeing tears in her eyes shows my achievement meant how much to her. She had portrayed such a tough character in my life. She is the strongest woman I ever know and will ever know. I've never seen tears rolling from her eyes. Mummy, without you, I not what I am today. Thank you and I Love You.


<3 p="p">

It was funnnnnnn today but tiring! I took very few picture because my friends have tons of good quality pictures. *waiting for them to process it* *excited excited*


See my pictures first. When the rest is out I'll share it again~ Happy Convocation everyone!!


Family picture.

My nasty brother. xD

My sapo. <3 p="p">

My brother's you-know-what-status. xD

Group photo!

Group photo 2!

Me. =]

Family pic. =D

Such a short post, brings back so much memories to me. I hope to continue this again and will never end! 
Though my love one is not here to go through to convocation with me, but still I want to thank her for waiting me until the end. *ended up I made her angry. /.\* Forgive me Bb, but I never forgot you! I miss you very much!! Muackzz!!


The next upcoming post will something big that had happened in my life and Malaysia, that is outdated but still fresh in my memory. The feeling and that moment that will last for a long time and forever. 



Tips:


Blog, I missed you. I'll be back for you again. Love you. 

B




No comments: