Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LAZY.

LAZY.

Exams are OVER. GREAT. But wait. Mid-term in two week. = =.
Fine. It's always like this. THEY NEVER THINK. that's it.


*THIS MONTH TARGET*


Photobucket
This stupid square and red thingy.



I found this humourous edited stupid square and red thingy.

Photobucket
Haha. P license human=Pro.


Wee~ No more.
End of it. Blogging might take a Kit-Kat. MIGHT.
Due to SOME stupid stuff that keep coming non-stop. Especially. They THEY say

YOUR WHOLE LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
*what do YOU expect? SPM. -__-.*

Life never work out. Except the ones around me.
Make me feel. You are with Me. =].

Anyway. Human around me recently craze about lolipop huh?
Something that is always round, round, round, round, round, round and round all the damn time.
Even Im being dragged into it. = =. No. I dont consume so much Glucose. haha. Im just taking part in the photography section. XD.


Photobucket
My Darl. who's addicted to it. = =.


Photobucket
Im framed. I dont consume so much Glucose as I said. haha.


Photobucket
One pretty and One ugly taking pics. XD.


Photobucket
Lolipop shield! XD.


Photobucket
A mini green lolipop shield! XD.

Haha. Wait. Does Jun Ki like Lolipop? Hmm. Maybe I should go ask him. Personally. XD.
-____________-. Saw how I drag the post? OMG. I AM AMAZING. XD.


`
Photobucket


JUN KI ENDS THE DAY. HEHE.
NIGHTS DARL.

No comments: