Saturday, April 4, 2009

me us

Haha. Though is a bit late.
But I still feel like blog tis' out.
I had dinner with my mum and bro.
Western food. Though is still a normal dinner but somehow I feel is special.
I dont know why. haha.
So. I took out my phone and you know what happen next. haha.
* snap snap snap *

The result. =]

Photobucket
me us

Haha. Of course most of it will be me.
The pretty one stands the most chance rite? XD.
My mum and I do look alike huh?
Especially the last picture. We are sisters! hahaha.
A big one for a clearer look. Hee.


Photobucket
Great sistar! =P.


Hey. I'm starting my lecture. Jump out if you cant stand it. XD.
Here I go. =X. (^_^).
Family isnt that bad rite? Though some times they give you a hard time.
But when you are going through a hard time, they are always there for you too.
Though maybe they never really express their own feelings. They do care for us.
When they hurt us maybe they didnt mean to. They too will feel sorry.
Dont you think so? They love you and you may just love them back as well.
I know is hard to say I love you straight to their faces. Me Cant do it neither. XD.
Just that. You know. Dont curse them no matter what happen. They Me You Everything=Love. =].



*Hey. Without me, will there be a big changes for you?
or I just doesn't affects your life? Tell me. Im curious.*



No comments: