Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another wow?

Another wow.

Wow. I never knew there was so many humans that does blogging.
maybe Im really out. Way out than them. XD.

The way they blog make me wow too.
I felt so small in their so so so HUGE world.
As if I might disappear any second with just.. Snap! that easy.
hahahaha. maybe too much. but who knows.

28 Mac 2009.
What to be speak of?
Im way sick after returning from MCKL Treasure Hunt.
And I spent the whole day long on the sofa and my honey bed. Zzzzzzz-inggggggg...
straight from about 4.30pm to the next morning almost 9..?
And missed the precious Earth Hour. *sigh*
But is very sweet of everyone that took part in it. Including my family of course. XD.
HEY. ME participated also. Just in Sleeping Mode. XD. "everything was dark" haha.


Photobucket



29 Mac
Getting ready for first driving lesson. *excited*
From the very first lesson I've already drove the car for the whole lesson. non-stop.
My teacher asked me go here go there. We went to Batu Caves, Kepong and Damansara.
All the road, bridge, u-turn and the TRAFFIC LIGHT.
Everything was FINE until the stupid Traffic light.
I got nervous and the car broke down in the middle of the road. *shy*
luckily all the drivers behind were kind enough. They didn't horn me. Thanks ya.
The night. I drove Again. My mum beside. and bro behind.
They're Shouting. = =. Should have knew about it.
Giving commentS on my driving. BAD, WORST, You'll BANG into someone's car, You'll hit the road. YOU'LL KILL SOMEONE. -____-. mean BRO.
hahaahahahahhaahha. But somehow.
I cant wait for it..!! My P license..!! I know I still need to attend a 'few more' driving lesson.
Last but not least. The DRIVING EXAM. -_____-.
But I just Can't..!!! I coming For you My P LICENSE. WAIT FOR ME..!! *muackzz* haha.


Woohoo. Never knew the post was long. I know Im a boring person.
If you don't like it you can just always stop or quit.
I wont say anything about it. 'Coz everyone have freedom(s).
Is just that some time is being grabbed or bothered by some one. And it discomfort you.
Then you hate it and rebel against it.
Freedom make such a big deal huh? Maybe it does make you happy if you have enough freedom.
But what it you got too much of it? and you just got lost? who knows?
At first you'll say I wont. Who knows you'll just take back the words just that easy by saying "My bad? I guessed I shouldn't said that from the beginning.?


Well. As I always kept in my mind.
Life is unexpected-take it. accept it. that yours. no use fighting against it. if it doesn't worth it.

hey. end it bowie. what took you so long. you are killing humans. maybe. and youself. Stop.
ahhaahahah.
Bye. My love. XD. hahaha.

No comments: