Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want a..

I want a person who..

really cares about me,

try to understand me,

do whatever i ask him to do,

give whatever i asked of him,

remember my birthday all the time,

the one to wish me first and the last too.

like things i like,

hate things i hate,

always be there for me,

never complained about me,

love me for who i am.

and a person who really trust me, believed in me.

Im like the world to him.



what i asked of will never happen.
how good is it if everything you wish for just come true.
even for once. is a miracle.

but it had never happen.
even if i wish for. pray for. or even go straight to him and ask him. NEVER.

why we need to live life like this?
do we really deserve it?

even so. i dont want it. i hated it badly.
i want a better one. a lot better and greater.
if i could just make things more simple.
if WE could just make things not too complicated.
IF WE COULD JUST DO IT.

No comments: