Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Emm.

Wooooo...

It seem so long since I ever touch my blog. XD.
Well. Holiday isn't holiday. Haha.

Interesting story.
I slept in my Bio class yesterday. Bio teacher is Pn. Chieng.
She take a "perfect" action.
She threw a marker pen at me. Great isn't?
I never realized it until my friend told me.
I don't even know that I was hit by something so low standard. XD.
Well. What can I say? She already threw a marker at me and maybe next time a book or the white board. Who knows?
Oh. Wait.

I told her a shocking news today.
I told her that I've dropped Bio
and her face dropped too. XD.
asking me "You drop Bio -ah? You really not interested in Bio -ah? "
and I just gave a 'nice smiling face'. ^_^. (who knows whether is innocent or not? XD.)
and I think only my group realize how her face looks like till the end of the lesson.
And so.. I'm no longer am a Bio student. And
she will be the first and the last who threw a stupid marker pen at me.



. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -.


Wweee~~~~

I've finish watched "Hakusen to Yousei".
Walau. Damn nice man! *claps* XD.

Nice anime I think so. I don't know about you.
watch it if you're free. haha.
Earl was sooooooo handsome and charming.
I wish my prince is the same too. XD.




Photobucket
Earl and Fairy. Hehe.


Photobucket
Me and My Prince. XD.


Gyabooo..! Tell you. School is Terrible!!
You wont get to sleep in class. eat in class. talk in class. play in class. sing in class.
and.. you have to finish up your homework and get merit points as much as you can.
It's so scary. So human, let me tell you. Dont go to school anymore. XD.

No comments: