Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Burfday

Happy Burdfday.

Though is a bit late. XD.

Yesterday. Went to Jusco wit Jia Nee and Wai Yee. and Kaka also. XD~~~~
Had Sushi King. then Starbuck. Then Or-ju (korean food house). XD.

Thanks a lot my qing ai de. You gals at least spend some time with me.

ARIGATO..!!!!! XD..

Appreciate other who wishes me too.
Wai Yee, Jia Hui, Amanda, Esther, Kor, Mc, Wei Chyen (my best bro, XD.), Mariam, Sarah, Jia Nee, Burger, Kuspini, Jenilee, Yi Shyen, Pn. Judy, Pn. Tan, Michelle, Bee Chea, Cecilia, Huixin (= ="), Mei Yun, Suet Min, Saritha, Ramya, Dudu, Shangeeth, Tracy, Lydia, Yi Ru and a lot more. I don't know whether I left out or this all i have. XD.
Sorry if your name is not mention..! Im old.. XD..
(ada masalah ingatan. XD. )


Still.............


Happy Burfday to Yourself

Bowie.

XD.







hahahaha.. wanted to upload picture de.
but.... i guess. later la?? XD.
Take care.~~ B.

No comments: