Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thats it.

Thats it. Fuck you.

You're angry then everything you do to me is right?
well then fuck you.

Because you cant get to finish your stupid assignment and you cant get me out of my damn house to fetch you and you got angry. then fuck you again.

Because I went to sleep and didnt reply you in msn you got angry again well then fuck you.

It is very NORMAL for sick people go to sleep. and you said you care but when I told you in the phone Im sleeping What the hell do you get angry for??
For not replying in msn?? And you can just off the phone like it was the right thing to do??

And when I reply you in msn. I wondered how long again should I wait for you to reply.
Hey. You are even worst than me. When ever I find you 1st you never even reply and even you reply it's like Im always the last you replied.

And you call me fetch you then fetch you?? Im your driver or somewhat??
You said you're angry cause I cant go out but more angry coz sick.
You know Im sick and it is not normal for me to sleep?? Is not like I know you're finding for me in msn. Coz you barely did. Even when you online you dont even bother to find me or tell me you're there. Then why I fucking bother to reply you when I was trying to get some rest because I am fucking SICK and restless.

You're angry because you cant finish your assignment.
You're angry because I cant BE YOUR DRIVER.
You're angry because I cant go out with you.
You're angry because I didnt reply you in msn.
You're angry and you blamed me and put everything on ME as if is really MY WRONG.
Tell me. How wrong am I now?

You can just call and says " YOU NO NEED TO FIND ME AGAIN " and just off the damn phone just like that.

Fine. YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
AND I AM ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG.
STOP COMMUNICATING?? FINE. THEN STOP.

FUCK YOU.

..................................................................................................................

IM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU.

You said you care when I am sick.
Then if I go get some rest is it really my wrong?

When I said I couldn't fetch you to somewhere to finish YOUR ASSIGNMENT
Is it my wrong again?

When I didn't reply you in msn
Is it my wrong again?

I dont know Im that wrong then.

The TRUTH is
YOU NEVER CARE.

WHAT YOU CARE IS
YOUR FUCKING ASSIGNMENT.
NOT ME.



No comments: