Monday, July 13, 2009

Arrhhh!! Argghhh!!

This is going to be a long post. Bear with it. XD.

10-11 July 09.

Went for a camp held in our school organized by WIRAJAYA.

Let me tell you something...... The camp was FREAKING FUN!

For humans who missed it. You did miss something really fun that you cant find it anywhere.

" THE CAMP WAS POWER GILA MAN " XD.

Too bad. No pics for the camp. Because if we took our phone out and the next second you'll realized is GONE. XD. But I'll try to get the pics from teachers. Haha.

....................................................................................

Then, on same day of last day of the camp.
Me went to KLCC.
Guess for what, genius.
For some "crazy" make-up artist who trimmed my eyebrow! T-T.
My eye brow now is so ugly and disgusting. T-T.
Nahahahaha. Actually I went for the Estee Lauder Model Search '09 -lah. XD.
Is a full make over but I never there to be a trimming section -lah. Really. T-T.

Watashi and my cousin sister took part in it.
The results are yet to know. Haha.
Jom tengok gambar~ XD.


Photobucket
That's watashi over there. With the handsome make-up artist.
Though he trimmed my eyebrow. ..........


Photobucket
Nearer view. hehe.


Photobucket
Photo shoot section. My hand like "kembang edi" somehow. XD.


Photobucket
Me me me and my mum. XD.


Photobucket
Me, cousin and aunt aunt=mum's sis. XD.


Photobucket
We are family~


Photobucket
Me and my oldest aunt. =].


Photobucket
Me and me youngest aunt. =p.


Photobucket
Me and haha again. =D.


Photobucket
Me cousin and mummy. =].


Photobucket
Me and my oldest cousin. XD.


Photobucket
Me and my youngest cousin sis. hehe.


Photobucket
Me and me youngest cousin bro. Extremely naughty and uncontrollable little cousin. = =. XD.


Photobucket
~ Tang tang tang ~ Me and my cousin sis~ same age. XD.

Ngek ngek ngek. Here it is. My SS pics. XD.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
All me. watashi. ME. WATASHI. XD.

Later after that. Went to oldtown with my old best retarded brainless buddy. Huixinxin. XD.
She took a pic with me too. XD.


Photobucket
Look at her retarded face. XD.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
My make up was GONE. YEAH~~~


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our face was all out of shape. Hahahah. Especially mine. XDDD.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nicer one. =].

Oh ya. My bro and Kin Zai was there. And my bro started something we laughed till tears bursting out from our eyes. XD.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ahhaha. Three retard person with different body shape and face. XD. >.<~


Photobucket
The editted one by Kin Zai. XD.


Weeee~~~~ Yeah~~ It has come to an end. XD.
Big Thing.
Tomorrow is DRAMA COMPETITION! Arghhhh~~~

.................................................................................................................


Class. Class. Class.
To be as ONE is not easy,
To maintain as ONE is even harder than you can ever imagined.


..................................................................................................................

One last random shot. XD.


Photobucket
GUuuuuu~~~ XD.

* Life isn't life without you *



Oyasumi nasai.

No comments: