Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Latest.

Latest.

Nothing special. Only know TRIAL is on its way. And I can see the DOOM sign. XD.

Recently. I knew this blog from my bro. It's about Politics and its very interesting.
And sorry. It's only available in Chinese and a bit of English and Malay.
Check it out if you have time.
http://hoong-xinyu.blogspot.com/.

And please do not go and make this is a big deal. cause the blogger itself is not really aware of its own position too. You'll understand if you have read the blog.

And.... not in the blog mood recently..... BLAME FACEBOOK! XD.

And I also realize that Im getting lazier and lazier to update my blog.
And.... I feel it's Dooms Day! No!
Blog! I still love you! XD.

Woooohooo~~~ Finish crapping I guess. Ill keep you updated. Ill try. XD.


XOXO. You know you love me. XD.


Baby~ Watashi love Anata~ XD.



No comments: