Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just Pictures. =].

Haha. Holiday. Hahahahhaha. Going crazy. XD.
I said want to update right.
Now see till enough. XD.

Picture express more than words. =].

February.

Photobucket
Valentine's day.

March.


Photobucket
My Burfday celebration with my dearest Nee nee, Yee yee and Kaka.
Of course. My greatest Starbucks. =X.


Photobucket
Hehe. Nothing less from my Machi. Mc, Mwei and Kar Mun. Haha.
1st burfday cake this year. =p.


Photobucket
Haha. Another Burfday celebration. Western Food in Sakae! Yeah~~

April.


Photobucket
Hah! Nothing less but my cousin's marriage in Ipoh.
All of them are my realatives. =].


Photobucket
Photos with my family and grandparents. =].


Photobucket
Photos with my cousins, beautiful aunt. Haha.


Photobucket
Haha. Night view in the ballroom. XD.
Unfortunately The Pairs doesn't have time to take pic with me. =[.

Haha. And if you dear are observant enough. You would notice.
My expression are the same all the time. XD.

May.

Photobucket
Me and mummy went to Sunway.
Shopping. Eating. Spending. Haha.


Photobucket
Korean Lunch Box. Wee~~~

Joo Yee~ You know this very well. XD.
Give da name. Haha.


Photobucket
Haha. My reward from Sunway. Books!! XD.


Photobucket
Ehem ehem. Pictures of myself.
The 1st Im wearing my choir costume with make up. Hehe.
And the rest with my choir trophy. Hee~~


Photobucket
Nearer view of Choir trophy. =].
Though we get the 4th place this year. But.
Su Ann. You are so gonna do better next year. XD.


Photobucket
-_____-. So called Kerja Amal. XD.
And some boring snap. Nee Nee eating pizza in da last pic. Haha.


Photobucket
Haha. Pic took in a gift shop on sly mall.
Both of them keep on asking who is cuter. =___=.
Of course is me. XD.


Photobucket
Haha. My Best Low B Friends in tuition. Hahaha.


Photobucket
Hah! Here comes my Best Best Machi!! Mc again~ *claps*
Sapo Joo Yee~ Blur Esther~ Crazy Amanda~ Hahaha.
Oh Ya. Of course beautiful and cute little Bowie. XD. *cheers* hahaha.


Photobucket
Huhuhu. Me Best Classmate~~~~ Wee~~~~
Haha. Nee nee and Tra tra. I want the others pic. Haha.


Photobucket
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugars are sweet. And so are you.
Hehe. Roses for teacher's day celebration.
They are nice and sweet. =].

I guess Mich has nicer Pic. Lets go and hack hers. XD.

Woohoo. Ends of the post. Lazy to write. to crap. to be lame. Haha. Bye Babes. XD.

No comments: