Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wee~~

Wee~~

My P license is here. Look.

Photobucket
Lol. I looked like auntie in tat. What to do?
It's my last year passport photo.
It not only looked like auntie. but it looks like a fat missy, retarded human,
round face like the moon in the sky, retarded smile.
Ueekkkweeekk...! Humans can actually spill out the food they've digested. XD.

Hahahahahahaah. What to do? I'm excited for my P license now! hehe.
BUT. Mc................... TOLONG! I cant drive auto car. I'm not use to it. T.T.
If I cant drive a car then what's the usage of the stupid P license? Mccc ar~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahahah. over.
Diagnostic are around the corner. OMG. DIE.
HOW COULD I EVER SURVIVED WITHOUT MY COMP?

My chemistry teacher said: You must put everything away. So that you can concentrate in your SPM. Put everything away into your cupboard. And you can also help your siblings in the future. XD.


NO COMICS, NO MSN, NO ONLINE GAME, NO YOUTUBE, NO FACEBOOK, NO FRIENDSTER, NO ANIME, NO TOUCHING THE COMP.

Conclusion : NO ENTERTAINMENT. BUT TO STUDY FOR SPM. T.T.
LIFE IS NOT AS WHAT YOU WANTED. T.T. XD.


Photobucket

Haha. But life is about Jun Ki. XD.
He's getting handsome and cuter day by day.
His new album is out! He is way damn cool for his album cover.
He's coated in white. Album named 'J-Style'.
woohooo..! J, I support you forever! XD.


I've bought some books from popular. It's not really fiction. But more likely. Human's nature.
I'll post the pic of the books if can. hehe. It's most likely in quotations form.

This, I get from Love Letter.

The sun cannot shine
without you,
the birds can
make no melody.
The flowers have
no other beauty
or perfume -
all is a
meaningless waste.
I love you darling....
You are in
every thought,
dream, hope, desire.

AUSTIN DICKINSON
(1829-1995)
TO MABEL TODD



*Hey. You, I'll never forget. You're the one who made my life complete.
You're just like the letter above. I can never afford to lose you.*


Haha. Lame post again. Bye Darls. Nite. Sweet dreamz. Hehehehe.

No comments: