Monday, May 4, 2009

Passed.

Passed.

You know its meaning right?

I've PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM.

What a genius I am. hahahhahaha. Getting my license this week. P license. = =.

What a stupid and outraged day.

I reached the examination place at 8 something and the 1st exam was ON THE ROAD. What to do? Life isn't easy. I waited for 2 hour then only is my turn to take the stupid exam. Haha. but nvr mind. Guess how much I've scored for my On the road. 18/20. haha. see. real genius is here. XD.
For the stupid slope, parking and three point turn. Not much to say right? I finished them in just 15 min. Juz the time took for waiting was killing. -_-.

Haha. I may be genius in this. BUT. Dont mention diagnostic infront of me. It's KILLING ME. X______X. I just couldn't spend time studying. Maybe I'm too addicted to STEPS.
*sigh* BANN ME FROM IT. XD. So that i wont fail my exams. XD.

See my slip. See my exam slip~~~~~~~ heheheheeh...


Photobucket
ON THE ROAD.


Photobucket
18/20 wei. XD.


Photobucket
SLOPE, PARKING, 3POINT TURN.


Photobucket
= =. BLUR. nvr mind. written LULUS there. XD.

Started to show off. Dont over, Bow. XD.


Photobucket
Thanks to the tart I have this morning.
My lucky tart. XD.
I know the image is very BLUR. My bad. Bad skill. Sorry. =X.
I'm rushing. I took it this morning. No time. haha.


*You dont know how much you mean to me. When everything about you came across me. I'm lost. You're everything that I ever wish for. Sorry. if I've let you down. I never mean to.*


P.s: Est. Know that. I still love you k? Just, time are mending us. Patience. =].
P.s.s: Everyone is my dear. I love you all k? Though you may not feel the same way or the opposite.
P.s.s.s: Oh gosh. Im crapping too much. Niteezz, Darl. Hehe.

No comments: