Wednesday, June 24, 2009

..............

I just dont know what to say.

I feel that I have deserted my blog for thousand years.

Since I met facebook.

I dont know facebook could so destructive.

I so sorry Blog. I dont mean to hurt you. =[.

But facebook was really fun. Quite?

Especially restaurant city. My life.

Blame Mc for it. She the one who gave me the drugs. XD.

.......................................................................................................

Haha. Crap finish.

I just have too much to say and too many pictures to post.

Until it turns out like I have nothing to blog.

Or Im just lost. XD.

Never mind. Let a few pic do all the work. XD.

................................

Oh my Gosh!!! Im really sorry..!!

I dont know what's wrong with my photobucket.

I waited for hours and didn't work.

Ahhhh!!! Before restaurant city and photobucket !

D. A.M.N.

I'll update ASAP k. XD.


No comments: