Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wee.

Wee.

Nothing. Post for Fun.

I realized. Or I felt so.

I have not update my blog for thousand years. XD.

O.o. I'm not going for NS. Should I be happy or sad? I dont know -lah. XD.

That's Life. Accept it. Talk less. Let's see the pictures.


Photobucket
A group photo. somewhere in 1U. XD.


Photobucket
Is Jenilee and JNee posing. Somewhere in 1U too. XD.


Photobucket
* sigh * I dont know what to do with this. I just cant rotate it. So, let it be.
They're in the Great Toilet taking pics. XD.


Photobucket
Watashi also. XD.


Photobucket
Hehe. Somewhere. I dont know where. XD.


Photobucket
Really 2 " leng lui". But the pic is not in its correct place. stupid pic.


Photobucket
Haha. Another 2 pretty gal. * cheers * XD.


Photobucket
Hug tighter. XD.



Surprise now.


Photobucket
They are innocent.


Photobucket
This is totally innocent.

Joking only k? Dont take it seriously ppl. XD.

Im leaving. Trial is around the corner. Spm just a few months away.

How can stay alive till. X___X. I dont Know.



............................................................................................................................

But what I know is.


Photobucket




Nitezz Baby.
Sweets dreamz.


No comments: