Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hannah Montana The Movie

Weee~~~~~

Sorry. I just cant control my hormones. XD.

Hannah Montana The Movie was a blast.

I just cant stop thinking about it. And I dont know why.

Is it because it contains romance? Nah. I dont know. XD.

I'm Just. Addicted to it. XD.


Photobucket
The Hannah Montana poster. =].


Photobucket
A scene from it.


Photobucket
Miley and Travis. =].


Photobucket
The unexpectedable. They have Taylor Swift in it. Singing Crazier.
* cheers *


Nevertheless. Their songs................................. DAMN BEST.................! XD.

Haha. I think I should go get one of its album. XD.

For me. It is worth it. =].

Go watch it if you havent. Gogogogo. XD.


............................................................................................................


I never knew life, could be like this.
Never thought I that would be the one that you would kiss.
I never knew love could be so rough.
But now I found the real thing I can't get enough.


The sweetest surprise
Come at me tonight, right there in your eyes.
While I was kissing you.
So don't say that you don't love,
everything you dreamed of could be here.


Baby baby. You're the one I wanted to see smiling. =].





No comments: