Monday, September 29, 2008

bad day

today may be the worst day..
i never wanted to go through....
is like someone had just aimed an arrow at me..
not just physical at me..
is the inner part of me.. HEART..

which already filled with scar and is still bleeding no matter how hard..
me or my friends who care bout me try to stop it..
but it juz wont stop..

maybe it will stop..
but the time is just not now..
i DUNNO when..

i have always been call a fool..
stupid human.. blur case.. sleep human.. useless human..
no even care bout it..
who cares..???? really.. who does..??

not even a single soul do care..

if is so..

why the hell am i here..?
for wat im here..?
if im here..
im juz a troublemaker for others..

so for what i even exist in this world..?

i should have just disappear..

before things even happen..

before i even noe..
you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, and YOU..

what the hell im doing here n waste ur time..?

i should have die earlier..

oh no..

i deserve the punishment..

i must die..

ill die as early as i can..

dont worry..

as long as im not here..

everyone will be happy..

i will be gone..

be happy.. everyone..

good bye..!

No comments: