Tuesday, September 23, 2008

P.A

P.A System..
Stand for Public Address..

haha.. i join the P.A today..
for the inter-class drama form 2..

wah...........
i dunno is so exciting..!! XD..
I luv it..!!
though is not easy as i think or u..

alah.. i dunno how 2 say la..
but is nice la.. XD..
(manglish everywhere.. XD..)

but.. after the event end..
me n suet min in class..
were dead bodies..
= =''....
both of us are wore out.. XD..
n both felt sleepy in class..
i slept in bm class.. but suet min..?
nah.. she couldnt miss her class..
see how hardworking is she..? lol..

though doing P.A is tired..
but is very fun and exciting..
hope to learn more..
XD..

NEWWSS!!!
Final exam is brought forward..!!!
noooooooooo...!!!!!!
T.T.. T.T.. T.T..
NO.............................
I DONT WANT EXAMS...
my dears..
study hard.. play fine.. XD..
lol.. wat does it suppposed to mean..? XD..
Good Luck..!! My Darlings..!!

No comments: