Sunday, October 26, 2008

Domo

HAHA..

Im here to Introduce You. You. You. and You..

A new Favorite Person in My Life..

It is Him..!!!! XD..

Domo Kun..!! XD..


Photobucket
he is in the middle..




Photobucket
he is born from an egg..


Photobucket
he is very friendly..


Photobucket
my Domo can protect me.. hehe..


Photobucket
Domo is bigger then the tv.. oops.. Wrong word.. please forgive.. XD..


Photobucket
My Domo can rap.. yo yo yo..~! XD


Photobucket
My Domo can bring Me where I Want..

and last but not least...

My Domo.. Likes World Domination..
which is Peach and OMMEMO favourites.. XD..


Photobucket


Photobucket




haha.. isnt he Cute..?? and Man..?? XD..

the Most favourite thing i like about him is..


Photobucket

Domo can fly..!!!
Domo i wanna fly with you.. XD..

HAHA.. my Domo is damn cute man..!!! XD...
Domo I love You.. XD..

No comments: