Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zzz

OmG..

U DONT KNOW what had happened today..

i know whats wrong with me but i cant control it..
so you cant blame me right..?

i slept in the class for almost the whole day in school..
NON-STOP

in BI class..

The whole Sc1 wake me up..
WHOLE
(my beloved kampung semangat)
they were calling my name, trying to wake me up.. haha..
like tis
~~BoWIe~~

then im like..
hah? blank.. still blur myself.. lol..

then
Pn.Judy came across me and asked..
"what happen, Bowie?"
"what u did?"

and i answer

"nothing, teacher."
"just that i cant sleep last night"

and she asked me again

"why?"

and i just answered

"i dont know"
i said
"maybe because i too busy yesterday..?"
(ah.. i really dunno)

then she said
"hah? busy ?"
"maybe too active"

im like
"hah??"
"too Active??"

she say
"ya, if u're too active u cant sleep"

ya.........
then i just kept quite and she walked away from me

then after recess
as i was going to the staff room
i saw Pn. Judy again adn she asked me
"Bowie, wake up already..?"

im like.. never expect she will ask me that question..
so i answered "ya" smiling at myself..
and that time.. another teacher is with Pn.Judy..
i dont know who..
that teacher ask her what wake up already..?
tell Pn. Judy goes on tell her the story..
about my my sickness.. Penyakit Gila Tidur..
haha..

then after that...........

Im CRAZY bout NILAM..!!
i need to finish collect all the Nilam books and return it in time..
i need to cop this, write that, do this.. T.T..

hey..! Girls..
make sure u pass up your Nilam books..
or ill come and hunt you down..!
muahhahaahah.. XD..

..........................................................................................................................................................

HAIHZ..
oni noe how to crap..
exam is getting nearer and nearer..
nthg is even in my head..
i dont know what to do..

im planning to drop Bio..
do you think tats a gud choice..?
tell me y..

*sigh*
hey... anyone plan to cheat wit me in the exam..??
XD.. joking.. wont dare to..
haha..

my dears..
study smart.. play hard..
haha.. XD..
Gambateh..!!
hey.. dont stress urself k..
hehe.. Gud luck..


No comments: