Friday, October 10, 2008

y..?

i hate you..

i hate you..

I hate you..

I Hate you

I HAte you

I HATe you

I HATE you

I HATE You

I HATE YOu

I HATE YOU

I HATE YOU..!!!!!

stop cutting open my scar anymore..!!

stop..!!

YOU..
think before you do anythg..
dont when i started to go crazy only u want to know WHY..

i started goin crazy
the reason is very easy
coz u nvr think..!!
wake up..!!

if you want to do what you want
then go ahead
i wont stop you
but can you try stop to do something
that i dont like..??

if u cant..
then is easy..
pretend that
IM DEAD

I dont care
why am i to care..??
coz you too nvr care

IM DEAD NOW.. HAPPY..?

..................................................................................................................................

anyone..

Help me pleaseee...?

with my Moral...

XD...

No comments: