Sunday, October 12, 2008

NOooo..!

ahh...!! oh no...!!!

EXAM IS HERE..!!!!

oh God.. help me..! ahhh...!!!

i cannot touch my blog so often..
T.T.. *sob sobs*
mourn for me.. T.T.. XD..

hey..
my Dears..!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMMOROW..!!
WORLD WAR IN SKUL IS COMING...!!
BE READY..!!

*hi yiak* *hi yiak*

more practices..
hehe..

GAMBATEH..!!!
MUACKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..!!!!

LOVE YOU GALS..!!
hehe.. =p..

p.s:ill miss u blog
ill love you forever blog
ill try to visit you as i can
......................
I LOVE YOU BLOG..!! ><..!


__________________________________________________

oh ya.. news update..

they are back..!!

they get back together..!!

oh my gosh..!!

yess..!! yess..!!!

haha..
im more happy than them.. lol..

GUD LUCK for You..!! hehe..

Nights Darlings
Sleep tights.. ZzZzz..

No comments: